Monday, July 07, 2008

Bloody kids

Having children ruins you in ways you can never anticipate. With each child I become softer and wussier, and not only my body. The weather is rubbish, so I decide to watch the Bee Movie with the kids, and at the end I CRIED. AT BEES. Little stinging bastards, when they made that flower, my eyes welled up.

Bee Movie stars Jerry Seinfeld and Renee Zellweger. They shouldn't be making me cry. I daren't watch The Simpsons in case Homer strangles Bart or something, the angst would kill me.


Sharonnz said...

What is it with pregnancy and bees? Dh loves trotting out the story of when Sharon cried watching a documentary on bees in my first pg. They really were very lovely making all the nice honey.

Martha Craig said...

Yeah, doesn't seem exactly like a logical thing, after all, they have a queen to do all the breeding. Plus I don't like honey.