Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekly check in

I swear to all the saints and apostles and Madonna, that I shall resume regular writing in approximately 11 days.

In the meantime, usual not much to report. I keep wanting to be all overcome with Richard Branson entrepreneurial vigour, and be able to report jumping off buildings, but mainly I just try to discretely hide my fascination with the length of Britney's hair and unpublished inappropriate posts about movie sex.

Um, business is ticking along nicely. The light is at the end of the tunnel after a period of heavy investment, which left our reserves a bit sketchy. All better now, thank god, have to spend money to make money and all that.

The dog is still cute, and quite crazy. I like her a lot more on walks now I use a head halter thing. It freaks the little girls on the way to school, though, because they think it is a muzzle and she is vicious.

And now I'm going to bed.

No comments: