Monday, January 21, 2008

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K

We flew out of Nelson this afternoon, and as we walked to the plane I commented that it is like a tropical island there, all hot and balmy and hot and sticky and hot. Well, fo' shiz, Wellington has pulled the exact same weather stunt, and I am not coping. This is climate change's revenge for all my griping about so-called global "warming".

So I'm a bit hot and bothered and bah humbug. Also, I am relaxed and chilled after a very amazing weekend away. Hot and bothered relates to having to return a house instead of a ritzy resort with a pool, and clean white towels, and living la vida loca whilst drinking crisp sauvignon blanc and eating cake and sipping coffees and having general holiday blissedoutedness.

When I am very, very, very, very, very, very wealthy, I will make a special point of being on holiday at ALL TIMES.

No comments: