Monday, December 03, 2007

Golden

The weekend was hot, and good. It was Thorndon Fair yesterday. We arrived to find the smallest stall space you have ever seen. All the smart cookies had booked double spaces, but eek, that would be a hell of a financial outlay for one day. I was sharing a stall with Ms Katydid, who is the best card maker ever. We had a good time and sold lots, but I tells ya, when I got home I was a new kind of exhausted AND THERE WAS NO BEER. I had a cup of tea instead, but it didn't really do the trick. Which is fine. I was asleep by 8pm.

Now I am catching up with orders, and I've bathed the dog. In fact I've bathed the dog and I'm washing the Doggieboy. Hopefully this will stop our house smelling like dog for about 10 minutes. At the fair yesterday there were masses of people with teeny tiny dogs, and as I washed our hulking great Florence, I could see a great deal of benefit of having a dog that could be washed in the sink and transported in a handbag. Only thing is, they didn't really look real. And I'm not ready to be a cartoon, yet.

No comments: