Thursday, November 22, 2007

Slightly less bleurghh

I wrote a misery-guts post this morning, and promptly deleted it. I don't want to dump my stress and busy-ness on other people, plus I'm feeling much better now.

The wholesale side of my business(es) is going a bit ballistic, which makes good sense, it is Christmas after all. And I'm managing it alright, but I think I need a breather, which I more or less took today. Rather than shop duties or printing I did some parenting and pretending to be a tiger. Of course, I didn't manage to entirely stay away from the shop, and had a visit from a fab blogger who would probably prefer not to be named, given the covert nature of the business at hand.

And now I'm much relaxed, and preparing myself for another stint tonight getting out another huge order.

1 comment:

*BB* said...

I don't know how you manage to fit it all in.