Monday, October 15, 2007

Shop diaries, again

My cash register arrived today. It is cool. I might possibly have bought the cheapest one around (which also happens to be the prettiest), and the manual is very chinglish. Who needs all that gst palaver? Receipt? Pah, so old skool.

I spent quite a bit of time painting the shop over the weekend. It is black white, a colour I probably picked because of the craziness of the name - is it black? Is it white? Is it grey?

And I have spent waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time chasing suppliers. You'd think if you went to a gift fair, and gave out samples, and spent thousands of dollars on getting there, you'd actually be kind of keen to get back to people who have said they will definitely buy your product. Such logic doesn't seem to exist. Oh well.

Oh, and if you're passing by the NZ store in Kirks, I have some stock there now. SO EXCITING. I love Kirks. I must go and have a look.

That is all. I hope you're all awesome and good looking, because I'm not. I'm all covered in paint. quite tired and doing online grocery shopping, such is my rock and roll existence.

2 comments:

*BB* said...

Chinglish is the best. Congrats on Kirks stocking you.

Robyn said...

I'm all for picking paint colours based on their names. My bathroom shelves are vanilla ice.

I can't wait to see the black white shop!