Monday, October 01, 2007

Shagadelic baby

Yeah, I'm shagged, as in knackered. I went to Auckland in the weekend to scope out the Gift Fair. I tells ya, if you're after some fake flowers, mirrors with Holdens on them, scented candles... well, don't be coming to my shop. The gift fair was chock full of that stuff though - it was MASSIVE. We walked pretty much solidly for 3.5 hours to get around it, with barely a stop. I did manage to find some really pretty bloody awesome stuff amidst the dross, and I can't wait for it to all start arriving.

My friend and I also went to Brazil for a last coffee shake before they closed. It was delicious. And I went and checked out a shop counter, which I'm going to get. It is beautiful.

We saw lots of famous people. Auckland is such a great celeb spotting locale. And um, our plane was late home, now I'm exhausted and so are the children.

So instead of continuing to write a completely humourless post, I'm going to write a whole lot of entirely humourless account application forms for all my various new suppliers.

1 comment:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Oooer those Holden mirrors sound absolutely delightful. You sure you aren't just going to get one in? For the window display perhaps?

*shudder*