Thursday, October 04, 2007

Get out of jail free card


Mike has just suggested I stop complaining about being tired, and go to bed.

Let it be known, Martha has a new "get out of jail free card", and his name is Jon Stewart. I've informed Glen, so now I need to make sure that I don't miss an episode of the Daily Show, on the off chance that Jon Stewart invites me for a "date" (and by "date" I mean "pash") one night, and I miss it...

It seems like an appropriate opportunity to invite you to share your own "get out of jail" frees ie., the person you are allowed to enjoy without jeopardising your existing relationship... go on, share.

6 comments:

Joanna said...

Ummm, Glen might not mind you doing Jon Stewart, but I would! Back off, lady!

Mike Riversdale said...

;-) Makes me sound like your father ... which I was aiming for young lady, now stop talking to your friends on that Interweb computer thing and get back to work!

(I am 99.9% sure that terry is nothing like that)

My "get out of jail" cards has been Anika Moa for a very long time - ask Liz and watch her eyes rise to the ceiling with a resigned, "Prat!" message flitting across them

Rosie said...

Being single, mine is the WHOLE UNIVERSE! Oh yeah. ALiens, anything.

Hey Mike I hate to tell you that Anika Moa is something that rhymes with thespian so you might want to choose one more realistic (heh)

Mike Riversdale said...

;-) All sexuality is a continuum and it's extremely rare to find people at the extremes, I myself live in the middle and it's only my love for a certain Liz that keeps me defined as "straight".

Therefore I dream the dreams and let the fantasy's keep themselves alive.

David Farrar said...

During my last relationship, my "allowed list" was Drew Barrymore and Reese WItherspoon. Sigh.

Emma said...

Hi there, I forget how I stumbled across your blog but am having a great time reading it! Best of luck with your shop. Oh, and for the record: Jason Statham, Tim Finn and Nick Cave.