Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Food!

On a more positive note (from my previous post - Jon Stewart has cheered me into a good mood again), I was thinking about my awesome new neighbours at the shop. If you come out you can get some gouda from the Dutch shop opposite, some delicious mango chutney from Spice Planet on the corner, some biltong from On Trays (the South African shop) just around the corner, some Speights from the Speights bar, some Ripe coffee from Go Bang a block down the road, some Turkish food from the new Turkish cafe over the road (owned by the Istanbul people), some of the best Chinese food in Wellington from Shanghai Kitchen, also over the road...

We have some very awesome neighbours. I shall become as large as a house.

2 comments:

Sharonnz said...

The perfect foodie spot in Petone. Really looking forward to cruising down from up the valley to check out the shop. (Lady from Upper Hutt.)

Louise said...

I have been lurking for a while but I just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your blog and am looking forward to you opening a shop just around the corner (I live in Petone). I can also recomment the dark chocolate from the Dutch shop and the fresh paneer from Spice Rack. Yum!