Thursday, October 18, 2007

Beaut ute

We have furniture in the shop! It is a big day. We may even open on Saturday, depending on phones, shelves blahdy blah.

Ms Megan came to ours with their fabulous new (old) ute. I have serious ute envy. Megan and I had to actually help with lugging things, which kind of sucked. I'm pleased blokes can usually be convinced that they're better at that job, but tonight there was a shortage of blokes, and unfortunately Megan and I had to let on to Glen that we're perfectly capable of lifting.

We chucked a few things in our formerly exquisitely black white shop, and now it is black white with much red and pink and green and other things. I think it will be quite ace (just quietly).

Tomorrow I'm going to be there faffing around, and I'll try and take a few pictures and post them here, since I'm sure you all have wallets bulging full of money to purge chez Marth.

Did I mention I have Foxton Fizz? See, you won't be able to resist the store now. We sampled the "Cocktail" flavour today, and whilst it lacks the subtlety of a fine dirty martini, and was a jolly good little spritz.

2 comments:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Oooo Saturday huh?
Let me know if you need a hand any time after (exam on) Wednesday. I'll be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Anonymous said...

Are you still on for Saturday? I'll come out and have a prowl around (in true stalker mode) anyway - I can always drop into the Dutch shop and pick up some more packet soup. Yummmmm

(yes my culinary goals are very high as you can see)