Monday, August 13, 2007

Like Posh innit?


Like Posh innit?
Originally uploaded by Wanda Harland
I find this pic about the creepiest one I've ever taken of myself. Blame the Mac, it has a mind of its own, and I'm fairly confident is out to take over the world.

I don't look as much like Posh Spice in the picture as I would like, my hair is quite pleasingly Posh 2 cuts ago. I suppose to look a bit more Posh I'd have to shed at least half my body weight, and then have it pumped back onto my chest.

I had the haircut yesterday, and I am renewed and invigorated. Obviously I'm quite shallow, because for me it doesn't take a week at a Buddhist meditation centre to have a feeling of wellbeing, it simply takes a visit from the divine Ms Selena.

If anyone needs a good hairdresser, contact me and I'll hook you up.

No comments: