Thursday, July 05, 2007

What a strange day

It is one of those waiting days... waiting for couriers, groceries to be delivered, nurofen to kick in...

I seem to have done my back in. I know exactly why. I'm flying solo at home at the moment, which means I can sit in bed watching programmes on the Mac (which conveniently comes with a nifty little remote), and mooching on the internet with the laptop at the same time. The posture for this extravagant media explosion involves a curl to the back, and a number of pillows. The result is a nightmarish sore back the next day. Nurofen is my special friend today. Woolworths online is my special friend too, because they sent a little freebie of coffee today, which takes care of my other ache - the nasty caffeine addiction that I couldn't sate without leaving the house and missing all the couriers.

Life mate, it is seriously rock and roll. Thanks to Bacchus for the fact Woolies delivered some wine too, so I can be entertained tonight without the aid of 2 computers. Just drink myself into sweet oblivion in front of the idiot box...

No comments: