Friday, January 12, 2007

Silence is golden


Not doin' so good with the writing with the machine thing this week.

I can explain it though, summer is finally here - hail Xenu! In fact it seems that Wellington has gone all sub-tropical on us, and is giving us humid days and rainy nights. No complaints here, that is the very formula that ensures pleasant days and green lawns. Is that actually tropical? Bah, everyone loves weather talk.

In celebration of this fine feat, yesterday I supped liquid refreshments on the deck with Ms SuperVery. Today I entertained with Nigella's Watermelon Daiquiris. Hello! Pink drink! Very yummy, and classy enough for any lady who lunches (in the Hutt).

3 comments:

julia said...

Oooh, delicious. I do like a daiquiri.

Anonymous said...

mm I want me one of those. and a lunch with you two lushes too. I'm bored stiff and much too sober up here!

llew said...

Talking of sub tropical... the Bot Gardens seem to have been infested with kaka (olive green native parrot) since I was last there. Now, with their various callings & flutterings, it really does feel like walking through a sub tropical jungle.