Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Italian Job

We finally watched the Italian Job last night (the original), while drinking limoncello and eating Italian chocolate.

I'm really, really keen to take the Mini down some steps now. Incidentally, the Mini dealership refers to Minis as MINIs, I have no idea if that is an acronym or what - Martha Is Nice Innit. I'm not going to stop talking about the car for approximately 6 months - consider yourself warned.

And who knew Michael Caine looked like Jude Law when he was young? I love Michael Caine, and it kind of explains his success, because that voice of his is unique.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's ok, you go right on about the MINI, I'm living vicariously through you. Though I might rather have a Bug. Still debating what you said- the benefits of a small car v. the benefits of being able to sew little pink dresses. This wouldn't be so much of a benefit if it turned out to be a boy though would it??

Vicus Scurra said...

What are you, a bloke? It's just a car.
MINI. Motors Is Not Interesting.
Not that I want you to do girly stuff either. It is just that I feel that it behoves me to spread my wisdom around the world.

Martha Craig said...

Vicus my darling, I love your droplets of wisdom, you light up my life.

Now, where is my fricking card?

Anonymous said...

that car is quite beautiful, I can see why you love i so. I watched the original Italian Job just as i started to go into labour with Keira. So I didn't really like it much.