Monday, January 15, 2007

Ciao Star Trek Martha

Since I've changed my profile pic to 21 year old Martha (how those 3 years have flown) dressed in rockin Star Trek gears, my readership has increased by 50%.

Also, the fact I seem to be ranking first for when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie seems to have had its benefits also, long may it last.

I can't handle all this attention, being the retiring wallflower type person I am, so I'm going to change my profile pic to something hott. I want more hits for 'sexy feets' than for frickin Dean Martin.

5 comments:

noizy said...

ahaaha! great photo.

Mrs Smith said...

You have an interesting interpretation of 'hot.' But so does Paris Hilton, so you are in good company.

Martha Craig said...

That's 'hott' which a whole t hotter than hot.

I can only dream of Ms Hilton's level of 'hott', in fact she has attained a third t, ie Paris is hottt.

But not hotttt like Johnny Depp.

This is a science.

tinks said...

I think it's 3 t hottt like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction.

Martha Craig said...

I think you're a 3 t hottt, Tinks.