Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Perky nana

The main reason I set up my website was because I got an email from a reporter from our main daily paper, saying she would like to feature my products. The excitement! I resisted shouting it to the world, because, you know, it would be a nice surprise. And I didn't want to jinx it. The reporter said she loved my stuff and would like to buy some, and would I consider giving some of my shirts to her for some goodie bags she was making up for the hospital.

Of course I said yes. I'd like to pretend it is because of my philanthropic nature, but lets be honest, I knew that if she was asking for something, saying "no" wasn't going to help me get into the paper.

And then I waited. And waited. And talked to some people who were also waiting. And emailed the reporter. And waited.

Now word on the street is that my friendly reporter has been stood down for lack of communication, and not returning stock. These rumours haven't been substantiated by anyone official yet, so we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bummer :(

But I hope you find your website is useful anyway - people here seem to like it.

If and when I reproduce, I'll be there :)