Saturday, June 17, 2006

Qoop

It has been quite a shopping day. I can't really go into it without sounding shallow. Some people don't have the same respect for shopping as I do.

All I will say is that we will be far better seated, and our clothes will be far better housed. And possibly when they're delivered I won't be able to resist sharing.

And the postie delivered a photo album I ordered from Qoop. It is fantastic. I ordered a couple of hundred photos from my flickr account to be bound into a birthday album. I think compared with having the photos developed it is really economical, and I was well pleased with the quality.

Now we're going to hide in our house for a couple of years until we've paid off our purchases.

5 comments:

Vicus Scurra said...

Thank you for the brevity.

Martha Craig said...

Thank you for appreciating my brevity.

Martha Craig said...

I went for speedy. Mainly because I'm an impatient person. I never really look at the shipping on its own, more the total cost. The total cost for the book I got was $70, which is pretty cheap compared with photos, and soooo purty.

tinks said...

I'm still in awe.

Anonymous said...

Martha:

Thanks so much for your nice comments - we're happy to have some fans in NZ.

Arachne: just FYI we don't make any money off shipping, it just happens to be the higher fuel surcharges are reeming us all. They are ludicrous, you're right, but not from our doing.

Thanks everybody.
hugh@qoop.com