Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Thanks for the mammaries

I hope everyone appreciates that my titles rarely mean anything, but in this case, everyone needs a bosom for a pillow.

My mind is a blur, because a) I'm bloody shagged and have a 4 hour class ahead of me tonight and b) DPF has said very nice things about me, which I'm very chuffed by, however all this traffic is landing at my blog, at a rate of knots, and, well, you know... SELFCONSCIOUS. (Hence liberal use of commas, because, the more, the merrier).

Would it be wrong to have a cocktail before my class to settle my nerves? Probably it wouldn't affect class too badly, but my driving may suffer.

3 comments:

llew said...

Have you nothing more narcotic?

Vicus Scurra said...

Please be very careful with your headings. Even at my age the hormones occasionally rattle around. I read your heading then interpreted the first line as "my titties rarely mean anything". Fortunately, I am in no condition to get overexcited and a nice cup of coffee should settle me down.

Martha Craig said...

Llew, sadly only panadol, but I did slip in a g&t mid class. Apparently there was some major drug bust in these parts today, so not taking any chances.

Vicus, the first line gave me that impression too. Not a bad thing with all these visitors from David's blog, who probably like Hooters as much as the next person...