Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hair today

I've been a bit quiet lately, on the blogging front. I haven't been able to work out why until now, and I put it down to hair. I haven't had a haircut for a few months, and a colour in an even longer time. I'm all sort of lacking in zest as a consequence.

I'm getting one on Saturday, and I expect there will be a veritable rampage of blogging after that. Not to mention appropriate use of italics.

I'm sort of the opposite of Samson, if you'd like to think of me in a biblical way - which I just know you do.

4 comments:

Vicus Scurra said...

Yes, let's play prophets! I'll be Obadiah and you can be Ezekiel.

Martha Craig said...

Waahoo, Ezekiel was into lopping off erect penises. Now I need to read up on your dude.

Anonymous said...

Where do you usually get your haircut? I'm due for one too... I usually just go to Creative Cutz on Jackson St.
I'm looking for somewhere different to go, must be affordable though.

Martha Craig said...

I have a very fabulous hairdresser who comes to my house. She is affordable, but not as affordable as Creative Cutz! My mother gets her hair cut there, and she really likes it.