Thursday, March 09, 2006

Mememememmememememememememe

Ms Caroline has asked me to do this, and who am I to say no? Plus it gives me something to write...

7 things I’d like to do before I die.

Go to New York

Get my 15 minutes of fame

White water rafting

Really get my head around something, anything.

Watch my children on stage.

Go to the Academy Awards

Build a house

7 things I can’t do.

Concentrate

Listen to the Cranberries

Just say "when"

Climb

Keep my mouth shut

7 things that attracted me to my partner.

He's a brainiac brainiac

Eye candy

Kind

He thinks about stuff


7 things I often say.

You should stick your finger in their eyeball

Do you kids want something to eat?

I'm just checking ONE email

DRINK!

Have we got any chocolate in the house?

I might bake something

WWBD? (What would Buffy do?)


7 films.

Footloose

Walk the Line

Running on Empty

Rushmore

Meet the Feebles

The Breakfast Club (I'm scraping the barrel here, and trying to just use my brain rather than look things up, but clearly my brain stopped working in about 1991)


7 Books.

Catcher in the Rye

A Prayer for Owen Meany

Cloudstreet

Vernon God Little

The Handmaids Tale


I'm gonna have to round up these numbers as I think of things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try harder girl at the back!

Yes: are you hungrey? and DRINK should have made it to mine....