Tuesday, March 07, 2006

How to go to sleep very very quickly

"That organizations may rightly perceive there to be no advantage in adapting to the environment through compromises with their publics is one reason why the symmetrical approach might not be adapted. Indeed J. Grunig and Hunt (1984) acknowlegded that model selection might be more of an indication of the nature of the organisation, the nature of the public relations issue, and the organisational power of the practitioner than of the practitioner's expertise or ethics."

5 comments:

Mr Reasonable said...

What an inte r e s Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oy Vey said...

shit, my eyes kept wandering down toward the end of the paragraph. i have no idea what i just read.

Martha Craig said...

Exactly. I had about 10 pages of this to read, which would be okay because I just wouldn't, except I have to report it back to my class. I've decided to report back that it is impossible to read. May as well go with honesty eh?

s. said...

That first sentence is ludicrous. It's really bad writing.

Violet said...

I blanked out after the third word in the first sentence. There should be some kind of penalty for people who write like this on purpose.