Monday, December 05, 2005

Roundup kindof

Oh the pressure. My sister is in Japan for 5 weeks, and has commented on the lack of bloggage, so this will be one of those posts that isn't clever or funny (perhaps the first hahahahahahahahahha).

Weekend that was:

Did a bit of housey stuff. Glen started stopping the holes in the back wall in anticipation of a big painting effort from Pamela (yay!). Moved the modem back to the bedroom. Loaded some software onto the laptop. I'm loving the Google desktop sidebar. Went for a walk. Went to the moustache party. Got asked three times if I was pregnant (which I'm not - sometimes I just don't drink - okay, that one day I didn't drink and when I was pregnant - so fair enough question).

Sunday had a headache all morning that didn't go away until I had a coffee in the afternoon. Foul addiction. We went to a birthday party with the most phenomenal inflatable waterslide you have ever seen. Ate lots. It was lovely.

And watched some Buffy. It is quite creepy at the moment (end of Season 2). Angel is better bad, but I still kind of want him good again.

And I've just received an email from Joanna in Afghanistan saying she is coming back for Christmas. Yay Jo!

No comments: