Friday, August 12, 2005

The Menu for tonight

This is a tiny bit of a cop-out, as I ran this very same menu last weekend. Much less stressful to not have to think though.

Dolmades
Nuts
Marinated vegetables

Spiced Parsnip and Coconut Soup
Baguette
Egerton Olive Oil

Beef and Red Wine Stew
Roast Kumera and Yams
Carrot and Coriander Salad

Orange, Almond and Coconut Cake with cream

And about 30 litres of wine (not sure what everyone else will be drinking).

I am very excited. I have even ironed a tablecloth.

6 comments:

Kate Borrell said...

That sounds super!

Is 30 litres enough? ;)

Martha Craig said...

I was going to add that I'd probably be getting into all the dreggy stuff in the bottom of teh cupboard (you know, the leftover drambuie and stuff), but I don't want to come across as total white trash.

Martha Craig said...

It is very yummy. It is in the last Cuisine, but not yet on the website. Will post the recipe if you like later.

Anonymous said...

What's going on? I don't understand! Do you have a party every weekend?

Anonymous said...

Just so everyone knows that this woman is for real...I was there and it was fab. A fantastic evening of culinary exquisite-ness.
30 litres doesn't seem like quite enough? - judging by my hangover...
Meg

Martha Craig said...

Thanks Meg, although I wasn't 100% happy with the food... I'll have to have another dinner party soon to make up for it.

And Caroline, sadly no. Although it sounds like a good idea, I don't think I could handle the hangovers.