Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Shameless plug #1

Here I go shamelessly plugging my Unky Paul's album by his band Toy Love

It is truly very good and has terrific art work and liner notes and is marvellous for vigorous dancing with anyone you please, but 2 year olds are receptive.

The more observant amongst you will notice my link. Thank you Jessie. Basically I have been stuffing up the bit where you put the bit you want to see in. Which is as good a sentence as my linking ability. All of which will improve.

Now fingers crossed for the reveal. And do buy the album.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I may know more of those songs than I realise. Scary.

Martha Craig said...

Wait til you hear it. You'll know more than you think you thought you knew!

Jessie said...

Okay, adding it to my wishlist. ONE of these days..