Monday, April 04, 2005

Good Pauls

There seem to be a lot of good Pauls around at the moment, and a couple who have just died.

Paul our builder
Paul Hester
Pope John Paul
My uncle Paul
Paul Hogan (bless you Croc Dundee)
Paul Henry (mmm yummy)
Paul Holmes (list getting dire)

Really I'm just looking for excuses to use my new found linking talent, but I can't really be arsed linking them all.

Big day here in the house of dust. We now have no conservatory/laundry. Can no longer sit by the the filthy aluminium ranchslider looking at the last of the sun while the nappies go through the spin cycle.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Paul's gone 404.

You once mentioned you were related to The Bats. Aha! More grist for the mill of Sarah and her stalking boots.

Mr Reasonable said...

Please tell me your builder isn't Paul Hewitt? Please? Pretty please?

Martha Craig said...

Alan, giving up links as of today. They suck.
Mr Reasonalble. No, our builder isn't Paul Hewitt. He is SuperKitchenMan.

llew said...

You saying Paul Hogan died?

Jessie said...

Hello. I think I met your uncle Paul in Christchurch last year. I'm new here; mostly wanted to say I like your taste in music :)

Martha Craig said...

Thanks! That sounds right - what with Paul residing in ChCh and all...

Martha Craig said...

oh my Jessie, I think I may know one of your sisters - and if I do she is pictured in my link in another post (not quite adept enough to link from here)

Jessie said...

I see it - hey, is that Ben too? Cool :)

Martha Craig said...

It sure is. What a small world eh?

Anonymous said...

Unkie Paul here. Found you!
So lovely to be included on a list of Good Pauls.

What's that saying about 6 degrees of separation?

the link thing is a good idea but our address is one of those that has no www in the url.

See you soon.

Martha Craig said...

yes, you and the pope...

Welcome to my blog. Now I'll be even more self-concious about what I write.

Thanks for the linking tip, I thought I was going insane.

See you soon!

Martha Craig said...

sorry, self-conscious. Now I'm worrying about my spelling - the pressure.

I have just loaded a site tracker, so I know exactly how you found me. Here was I blaming Pamela...