Saturday, March 19, 2005

Canada

I've been a bit down on Canada. I find it a bit half arsed. I thought I'd better grow up though, suss out the pros and cons of Canada to ascertain whether I'm being irrational. Please assist.

Pros:
Maple syrup
Newfoundland
Margaret Atwood
Best Foods mayonnaise
Philip and Terence

Cons:
Celine Dion
Celine Dion's husband
Brian Adams
Scott Wolf from Party of Five

There seem to be more pros than cons, but Celine Dion really is a con for every Vegas show.

Grow up Martha, she brings joy to many.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No guns?

Martha Craig said...

absolutely. Canada is on the up.

Martha Craig said...

Evidently I have been unfairly harsh on Canada - I had assumed Alice Munro was america. Maybe Canada is acceptable on the female authors front.

Martha Craig said...

duh, american. Sorry, up to early with kids. Can't spell proper.