Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Big loud swear words

I was so proud, so happy. It took a while but eventually I managed to get the links to an appropriate part of the page - not at the very bottom where I first tried, and not at the very top where they next landed, but happily on the sidebar where they belonged. But can I edit the goddamn things?

I admit I'm not an expert. This isn't rocket science though, and when I type something in the right place I WANT BLOODY RESULTS.

Poor me. I'm going to bed. I was going to tackle pictures but I am disheartened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Links? Who needs 'em? Your aim could be to create a blog so cool that you don't need to link to anyone, they just link to you.

Wait! That's happened already!

Martha Craig said...

Thanks Alan, they will appear in good time. I'm sure one day the computer will feel remorse and do as I obey.